The Master in Business Program offered from Open University - Malaysia and hosted by Arab Open University (AOU) of Kingdom of Bahrain is the appropriate opportunity to improve competencies and organizational skills without sacrificing the existing career path and profession. Students shall be able to acquire essential knowledge from core courses in the scope of managing and developing analytical skills which are vital in problem solving and decision making functions. Moreover, these courses will offer an understanding of management and human behavior in organizations and an insight of organizational change in the different fields. On the other hand, in this highly competitive business environment dominated by accelerating changes on sociocultural, economic, political and technological changes, organizations are striving for survival through human resources as a core competency that will grant creativity, innovation and devotion to differentiation and market leadership.
Aims of the Program
- Improve organizational skills and competencies and add value to existing students knowledge.
- Elevate the students analytical skills and mental image formation.
- Upgrade and reinforce employment opportunities and career development in administrative/Business field.
Admission in Master in Business Studies the following criterion shall be met including:
- Evidently completed Bachelor degree requirements in any field.
- Fulfillment of program admission requirements.
- Provision of other official documents required upon admission application.
Fields of Profession/Career:
This program qualifies potential students to a master degree in Business Administration which offers an appropriate opportunity to improve their organizational competencies and skills in efficient and effective organizational management. This program qualifies graduates to pursue further their postgraduate studies of doctorate or equivalent degrees in the same field.