To be admitted in any Master’s program the student should fulfill the following conditions:
- Obtain a general secondary school certificate or equivalent, which must be approved by the Ministry of Education in Bahrain.
- Obtain a Bachelor’s certificate from and a university that is approved by the Higher Education Council in Bahrain with a minimum GPA of 2.5. If the GPA is less than 2.5, the applicant must provide work experience certificate for five years at least.
- Students should take the English placement test provided by AOU and must get a good score.
- If available, students may provide the results of internationally accredited tests of English Language. The minimum required scores are as follows:
TOFEL: Paper based 550
Computer based 213
Internet based 79
Note that the scores for these test are expired in 2 years. Expired scores cannot be accepted
- Student must pass the personal interview.