LRC offers a number of computers for general use that enables users to access the internet and search the electronic Resource. There are 10 computers in the library and 20 computers in the Kuwait E- Library. The computers allow members to:
• Search the full-text databases from the e- library portal;
• Access Resource on the World Wide Web;
• Access lecturers’ notes, assignments and distance learning programs;
• Use word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database programs.
Note: Most workstations are restricted to current AOU students, faculty and staff.
• LRC members are not allowed to use chat rooms and messenger for non-educational purposes.
• LRC is not responsible for any damage in the USB’s or loss of unsaved work due to power or equipment failure.
How to login the computers? Click here for the Instructions.