LRC provides its students by Library Class Sessions. Students benefit most from Library Class Sessions to cover the following topics:
- How to access the E-Library.
- How to Search the databases.
- How to Cite Information Resource.
- How to integrate library research into your syllabus.
- You are encouraged to submit your request as early as possible in the semester.
- At least two weeks' notice is preferable.
- Please include your assignment when you make your request. It is used to plan Library Class Sessions that are integrated with your class topic and goals.