Job Vacancy: Administrative Assistant in the Office of the Vice President for Planning and Development in HQ
Description: Administrative Assistant in the Office of the Vice President for Planning and Development in HQ
Job Main Responsibilities:
- Provide office clerical and administrative services related to the Building Committee
- Handle all related paper-based and electronic workflows
- Handle all local and regional logistical arrangements for all related meetings.
- Follow-up of contractual settlements and financial settlements with all parties.
- Assist in the preparation of regular and Ad Hoc related reports.
- Maintain effective two-way channels of communication with all parties.
Necessary Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a senior administrative level, preferably in an academic environment.
- Ability to perform and communicate in a highly professional and effective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Ability to exercise initiative, Judgment and problem solving skills to complete work, take responsibility and make decisions based on interpretation.
- Proficiency is required in the use of word processing, database and spreadsheet, presentation, email, and electronic calendar software (i.e MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook).
Interested candidates can send in their letter of application together with a CV and copies of academic and other credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org