- Participates in the analysis and development of complex database designs and relational data definitions in support of the university enterprise information system requirements.
- Communicate with the application owners to gather data and reporting requirements.
- Develop the university data warehouse with appropriate data models and datasets.
- Design and build efficient, reliable and automated data transformations (ETL) to move data across different platforms.
- Create data visualization, dashboards and reports from the university data Warehouse using analytics tools.
- Extract and analyze data and provide insights and predictions that visualize key metrics and KPIs in the university.
- Provide analytical support for the stakeholders to create reports and dashboards that help them make informative decisions.
- Develop creative analytical approaches and predictive analysis to derive insights that support the business processes and enhance business outcomes in the educational domain.
- Provide users appropriate level of access to dashboards, reports and insights at different data granularity level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree of Information management System or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, advanced Excel, MS SQL analytical services and power BI.
- Excellent knowledge in Business intelligence and data warehouse tools and applications.
- Excellent background in system analysis and data modeling concepts.
- Working knowledge of data extraction and transformation methods.
- Good knowledge in database integration tools and web services.
- Knowledge of programming tools, methods, platforms, and operating systems, especially Linux.
- Knowledge in power apps, power flows and power automate is recommended.
- Familiarity with machine learning, AI tools, R and Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure analytics platform is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good experience in Agile software development methodology
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- Creativity and self-motivation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Interested candidates can send in their letter of application together with a CV and copies of academic and other credentials no later than 23/12/2021