The incumbent will work in the Internal Audit Department at the headquarters under the supervision of the Director of the Department, who is technically affiliated to the Audit Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Arab Open University, and administratively to the President of the University. The internal audit provides the university with assurance and advisory services, according to the professional framework issued by the IPPF from the Institute of Internal Auditors IIA.
• Commitment to the ethics and standards of the profession according to the professional framework IPPF
• CIA certificate issued by the IIA or its equivalent in the areas of auditing, governance and management accounting
• Experience in internal audit and/or external audit in large organizations, for eight years for the position of Audit Supervisor and for three years for the position of the first internal auditor
• A bachelor's degree in one of the fields of administrative sciences (accounting, finance, business administration, ... etc.) issued by an accredited university
The most important professional capabilities
• Drafting books and reports in Arabic
• Communication, leadership, critical thinking and data analysis skills
• Proficiency in the use of various Microsoft office programs
• The ability to employ the most important professional frameworks related to governance, risk and auditing
Applicants who meet the above-mentioned conditions must submit their applications through the following email to the Arab Open University: email@example.com during the period from 23/03/2022 to 22/04/2022.