Arab Open University, Bahrain Branch invites qualified applicants for the Academic year
2022-2023 for the following positions:
|Faculty ||Specification ||Academic Rank |
|Business Studies||PhD degree ( Marketing/ Business administration/ Economics /Accounting )|
PhD degree (Linguistics /
|Assistant professor/Associate professor|
|Computer Studies ||PhD degree (Information Technology and Computing/ Graphics and Multimedia Design/cyber security/ Artificial intelligence ) |
The successful candidate must have:
- All certificates in Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Degree must be in Business Administration for the vacancy of Faculty of Business studies and must be in Applied linguistics for the vacancy of Faculty of language studies and must be in Information Technology & computing /Graphics and Multimedia Design for the vacancy of Faculty of computer Studies.
- The Degrees must be granted from a reputable and accredited university.
- At least 3 years of academic experience for Assistant professor & lecturer, 5years for Associate professor.
- Proven records of scientific research skills
- A strong record of effective teaching
- Open University teaching experience is an advantage
Please submit a copy of the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of Certificates (Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral).
- Copy of the certificates of experience and scientific research papers.
- Copy of the passport.
Candidates must demonstrate significant potential and assurance of teaching effectiveness and excellence at the undergraduate & postgraduate level, a track record of professional development and research, student advising abilities, as well as other service to the department and community.The compensation package for this position is competitive and is based on the AOU recruitment policy.
Applicant's CV and copies of academic credentials should be sent to email@example.com
N.B. We will not accept certificates are not recognized by the Council for Higher Education in kingdom of Bahrain.