The Department of Learning Materials and e-Library Services seeks to play a vital role in the Arab Open University in the field of e-learning and curriculum development, by seeking excellence in the supply of high quality educational materials from prominent and prestigious publishers, in partnership with other departments of the Arab Open University.
· Exert constructive efforts in the development of educational programs and curricula in different branches of the university.
· Achieve sustainable development in university curricula and optimize the use of educational resources through the quality of the administrative system of educational materials.
· Integrate with the University's overall educational policy in the areas of student skills development, and the comprehensive application of the concept of knowledge management.
· Contribute to the evaluation of outputs in order to achieve continuous improvement in the educational product in a manner that achieves the objectives of the Arab Open University.
· Ensure the quality of performance to meet the requirements of the beneficiaries of the educational materials management in all its various aspects, inside and outside the educational institution.