Registration and Examinations Dept. /HQ (RE-HQ) is one of the
departments under the supervision of Vice President for Academic Affairs and
Scientific Research office. The department has an executive role,
applying all the bylaws and regulations that serve and guide the student.
RE-HQ is the central Department that covers under its guidance
and consultation all the Admission, Registration and Examinations departments in
the nine branches, concerned with all matters related to student life cycle in
AOU starting from the admission until graduation.
RE-HQ provides the branches with the suitable training for the
department's employees, as its vision is to standardize all the processes and
tasks related to the department regardless of the geographical location and
Higher Education ministries requirements, this is to provide the student with
the finest quality of services to facilitate their academic journey at AOU.
The tasks below summarize the main RE-HQ responsibilities:
- Maintain/report and manage all newly, continuing and graduate students' records and generate any statistical report related to them
- Supervise and maintain all university regulations and bylaws regarding admission registration, and examinations and its updates.
- Provide the suitable support when it is in need for all ARE departments.
- Generate Academic calendars and Exams' schedules for AOU
- Produce instructive regulations for bylaws when needed
- Registering eligible students in the OU
- Generate all OU reports and transcript for all students
- Report the semestrial Student Module Registration to the OU
- Help in generating grades' ratification reports, and manage students' appeals and complains for the OU
- Check prospected to graduate transcripts then proceed in their graduation
- Provide student with OU and AOU certificate
- Generate forms and template to unify the processes between branches